This 1 day intensive hands on workshop will give you all you need to know to start successfully applying volume eyelash extensions to your clients
Discover the difference between Russian Volume and pre made hybrid extensions, the tools required and correct client consultation.
Correct workplace safety and hygiene standards to prevent infections. Patch testing and eyelash health assessment training.
With both hands on and live model demonstrations this training program is one the best valued programs in Australia.
Throughout the training you will learn important points such as:
- Brief re cap on workplace health, safety and hygiene standards
- Graft A Lash training manual covering the difference between volume
- Russian volume, Hybrid, Pre-made fan eyelashes
- Understanding lash styles and eye shapes that suit
- Different tools and application techniques needed for volume lashes verses single extensions.
- Understanding additional pricing, timing, expectations and outcomes with volume lashes
- Full trainer demo on live model of “Russian” volume, pre-made fans and hybrid lash application
- Students volume lash application on live model
National certified trainer with over 12 years experience in eyelash extensions.
Cost includes: SMALL VOLUME LASH KIT
STUDENTS MUST BRING EXISITING EYELASH KITS (NO MATTER THE SIZE) A PEN & FOOD
This workshop is 6 hours of actual training- we do not include the 30 min break in your time
9am – 3.30pm with a 30 min lunch break
1 Student model needed at 1pm
$200 non-refundable cancellation fee applies and is included in the above-mentioned price and full payment is required to secure your position at a class.
***Students must provide previous lash training certificate or letter from the brand stating their qualification.
The students need to bring their existing eyelash kit.