B High Performance Acrylic System
Self Levelling Powder with Superior Grip
Easy to buff, with minimal dust
B Natural tips 100 tray*
B French Tips 100 tray*
B Five Star Glue 2ml
B Flex File 100/180
B High Performance Liquid 150ml
B Super Fast Polish Remover 150ml
B Tip Slicer
B High Performance Powder Passion Pink 80gm
B High Performance Powder Wicked White 80gm
B Round Sable Acrylic Brush #6
B Dappen Dish
B Nail Prime 15ml
B Nail Prep Dehydrator 15ml
B Classic Cuticle Oil 15ml
B On The Double Top Coat 15ml
B Block Buffer White
B Cuticle Stick long
B Cuticle Clippers
B Cuticle Pusher
B Manicure Brush
B Miracle Shine Buffer – standard
B Board File- black
Badu Sanitising Gel 60ml
B Brush Restorer 250ml
B Disposable Horse Shoe Forms 100 count
*contents may vary according to availability of stock
Step by step
1. Wash and sanitize hands with B Sanitising Gel.
2. Apply Conditioning Cuticle Remover. Push cuticles and clean nail plates with appropriate tool or implement.
3. Buff nails to remove shine and remove all dust and residue.
Using Nail Tips with B High Performance Acrylic System
1. Choose the appropriate tip for your client.
2. Apply one drop of glue to the well of the nail tip and apply tip to the nail.
3. Trim nail tips using a tip slicer.
4. Blend the tip seam and shape the edges of the nail tip to suit clients needs with a medium to fine grit cushioned file.
5. Buff nails and tips and remove all dust particles and residue.
6. Apply 1-2 coats of nail prep Dehydrator
7. Apply one coat of Primer to the natural nail only and allow to dry completely.
8. Place acrylic liquid into dappen dish
9. Dip the brush into the liquid and wipe the brush against the sides of the dish to remove excess liquid and draw a line into the powder to create a bead.
10. Apply first bead to overlay nail tip or form free edge extension and perfect the smile line. Be sure to press the product firmly onto the nail plate to ensure an optimum seal between the acrylic and the nail plate.
11. Apply a second bead at the stress area to cover the 2/3 of the nail plate and reinforce the extension.
12. Apply a third bead to fill in the cuticle area and complete the nail plate overlay.
13. Ensure a tiny free margin is left along the side walls and the cuticle area to avoid touching the skin.
14. Blend and refine the product and then use a finer grit file to bring the product to a high shine.
15. Wash clients hands, to remove any residue before painting
16. Apply base coat, 2 coats for polish colour and top coat for colour finish.