Swann-Morton blades and scalpels have a reputation for quality worldwide. Manufactured in Sheffield, England, these blades are well known to consistently meet high standards of durability and sharpness.
Effectively remove facial hair from the skin in areas such as the upper lip, eyebrow, forehead, cheeks, and chin via the dermaplaning method.
The treatment is also designed to:
- Remove dead skin cells from the face and neck
- Treat the face and neck with light exfoliation
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles due to ageing, stress, smoking, and other physical or environmental factors
- Diminish acne scars and visible pores, blotching, or other skin impurities
- Support professional-looking brow shaping
- This surgical scalpel blade 10R is used to treat the entire surface of the face
- No. 14 Blade can be used in non-invasive aesthetic procedures such as “Dermaplaning” which helps to “refinish” the skin’s top layers through a method of controlled surgical scraping which exfoliates the epidermis . It is complemented by the smaller more rounded 10R “butter blades”
- Better for larger areas due to blade size
- Can be used as part of other procedures such as chemical peel, microdermabrasion or Fluorescent Pulsed Light procedures