This highly concentrated serum acts against the elements responsible for imperfections, skin blemishes and breakouts.
It helps accelerate their disappearance and reabsorbs excess sebum.
The rebalanced skin stays shine-free and matte.
- Serum T-Zone is formulated with a high concentration of sebum-regulating active ingredients to treat the skins excess gloss problem.
- It has an anti-bacterial and anti-congestive effect which prevents the appearance of skin imperfections, contributing to their quick disappearance.
- Maintaining the skins natural moisturizing factor.
COMPONENTS / ACTIONS
Cytobiol Iris A Complex:
- Iris Germanic Extract: This herbal plant is relieving and astringent. Zinc: Enzymatic and antiseptic regulator indispensable to treat oily and acne skins. Works as a co-enzyme helping to regenerate damaged tissues. Hydro-soluble Vitamin A: Slows down atrophic activity, stimulating growth and cell regeneration, as well as fighting free radicals.
Vidalys Oily Skin Complex:
- Laminaria Digitata Extract: Rich in trace minerals and pyridoxine (vitamin B6) making it an ideal active ingredient for oily skins, since it is sebum regulator, balancing, soothing and helps the skin to heal quicker. Hydralphatine 3p: Moisturizing* complex containing three fruit extracts: peach, apple and grapefruit. It is rich in vitamins, minerals, trace minerals and Alpha Hydroxy Acids
- (A.H.A.) for a toning, purifying and smoothing action.
- Glycerine: Moisturizing* agent that increases the skins water-retention ability.
- Its high concentration in active ingredients instantly reveals a healthy, matt complexion. Intensive, immediate action serum to treat sebum-secretion dysfunctions.
- Restores the skins clean and bright condition. Intensive treatment that accelerates healing of imperfections.
- Day and night treatment. Apply with the fingertips over oily areas -usually the T-zone area- blackheads and imperfections, avoiding the eye and lip contour.
- Gently massage with circular movements until absorbed.
- Fluid lotion
- 150ml & 30ml
*Superficial layers of the skin