BONUS 500g Le Marque Brow Wax
The system consists of 5 natural shades of henna derived from the native plant of India, Lawsonia Inermis. A simple and easy to use system where all you need to add is water!
Le Marque henna can last up to 5 weeks provided the user has followed all steps and procedures with the complete Le Marque Professional Brow Design System.
- Five shades of Henna, Black, Dark Brown, Medium Brown, Light Brown & Blonde
- Brow Cleanser 50ml
- Brow Nourishing Oil 30ml
- Rose Gold Tweezers
- Rose Gold Scissors
- Dual Action Henna Brush
- Brow Waxing Spatulas
- Le Marque 500g Brow Hot Wax
LE MARQUE HENNA APPLICATION:
- Clean eyebrow area with Le Marque cleanser making sure to remove any traces of oil, makeup around the area.
- Ask you customer to exfoliate the area the night before their henna treatment and not use any makeup or moisturizers on the area for the day.
- Map eyebrow if you wish too.
- One Le Marque packet (1gm) contains enough product for approx. 8-10 applications.
- Use spoon (provided in the box) and measure out a spoon of Le Marque henna colour of choice into measuring cup provided.
- Add 8-10 drops (with dropper provided) of warm water to powder and mix well until powder has completely dissolved to make a smooth and uniform paste, you may add a couple more drops of water if the paste is too thick.
- If you have customers with thinner eyebrow use only half a spoon with 4-5 drops of water.
- Remaining contents should be stored by rolling the sachet into a roll and storing in plastic tube provided. (DO NOT EMPTY CONTENTS INTO TUBE as this will cause oxidisation of the product)
- Using the Le Marque dual brush apply the henna paste from the root to the tip of the eyebrow, parting the brow in small sections for a better coverage.
- Apply a second application for deeper result or stubborn grey hairs.
- Clean any residue around the brows and create your desired shape.
- Leave henna on brows for 15-20 mins or until henna has dried.
- If required you are able to wax or pluck eyebrow whilst the henna is on the skin.
- Using the spooly end of the dual action brush, gently brush the henna off the eyebrows.
- Using a damp cotton pad gently wipe over the eyebrows to remove any henna residue from the skin.
- Apply the Le Marque nourishing oil to the eyebrows.
- The oil will soothe nourishing and lock in the colour.
- Advise your client not to use any cleansers or products on the area for approximately 24 hours.
Le Marque Henna contains no ammonia, No lead,
For professional use only (Hair colourant can cause serious allergic reactions…. Read and follow instructions!
- Carry out patch test 48 hours prior to use.
- Products contains PPD and hydrogen peroxide
- Rinse immediately if product comes in contact with eyes
- Do not use product on irritated skin
- Do not use if client has previously experienced allergic reactions to hair or eyebrow dye or to a temporary black henna tattoo.
- Not suitable for pregnant women or person under the age of 16 years.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If client experiences any skin rash, stinging and/or burning during treatment, rinse off immediately. This may be an indication of a more severe reaction.
- Stop treatment in case of skin rash, dizziness, shortness of breath and/or swelling of the eyes/face. Rinse of the henna and seek medical advice.
- Advise client to protect the eyebrows from direct sunlight or tanning bed after the treatment.
- Allow 5 weeks in between treatment of reapplication of henna.
- If a case of skin rash, itching and/or swelling up to five days after application seek medical advice.