A fantastically textured mask that has a draining, filtering and reducing effect. The formula comprises two lipolytic compounds extracted from bitter oranges and Indian plants, draining and decongestants, as well as cocoa butter, shea butter and mango, which nourish, hydrate and restore the flexibility and elasticity of the skin.
- Decongests and stimulates circulation.
- Drains and has a filtration effect on the tissue.
- Its lipolytic effect, tones and reshapes the figure.
- It moisturises and revitalises the skin from deep within.
Apply a thin layer on the body and leave it to act for 15 minutes. Subsequently, massage any excess into the skin. If you wish to boost the lipolytic effect, use sweat pants.
- Mango oil: nourishes and hydrates the skin, leaving it with a silky feel.
- Cocoa butter: an active filter-reducer and stimulator of endorphin production.
- Shea butter: provides hydration, protection and nourishment to the skin.
- Bitter orange compound: drainage properties and filtering effect.
- Coleus Forskohlii and Commiphora Mukul compound: lipolytic and anti-cellulite properties.