SALT & SUGAR SCRUBS & EXFOLIATORS
Salt Scrubs warm on contact with the skin & have an exfoliating benefit of natural sea salt. Their purpose is to gently exfoliate the outermost layer of dead skin cells while softening & smoothing at the same time.
The smell or texture may vary, depending on the ingredients used however, but the purpose of a salt or sugar scrub remains the same; to remove the outer layer of dead skin, leaving you feeling softer, smoother with a natural glow.
A salt or sugar scrub has various benefits:
Reveal a healthier, softer, more radiant skin with a gentle & natural exfoliation.
By rubbing the skin gently in circular motions as you apply the scrub improves circulation which leaves it glowing naturally.
The outer layer of dead skin cells is removed through exfoliation. This encourages regeneration of the skin and healthy new cells.
- Glowing skin
Soft, glowing skin is probably the most visible benefit resulting from the exfoliation & cleansing of the area.
- Increased blood flow
Massaging your skin with a salt scrub encourages blood circulation which not only makes your skin look healthy but also smoother.
If you want to achieve smooth, soft and glowing skin on your feet, hands or body then invest in salt or sugar scrubs. These natural treatments will leave your clients feeling fabulous and who doesn’t want that?
MANCINE HOT SALT BODY SCRUBS
With a blend of Australian Sea Salts & Marine extracts this scrub is enriched with beneficial essential oils, natural botanicals & fruit acids to create an emollient that will leave your skin stimulated and gorgeously glowing. 7 delicious scents to choose from.
- Kiwi & Aloe
- Mango & Rosehip
- Rose & Vitamin E
- Pomegranate & Jojoba
- Tangerine & Orange
- Lavender & Witch-hazel
- Coconut & Vanilla
LYCON SUGAR SCRUBS
Multifunctional water-soluble, oil free, sugar scrub effectively buffs away dead cells, boosts circulation and moisturises all at the same time.
This premium formula rinses off completely, leaves no sticky or gritty residue and never clogs drains. Excellent to help dislodge ingrown hairs after waxing or shaving. Available in 6 deliciously refreshing formulas
- Apple & Cranberry
- Coconut & Vanilla
- Lavender & Chamomile
- Mango & Guava
- Pink Grapefruit
- Sizes 100gm, 520gm or 2.5kg
MANCINE NATURAL BODY SCRUB
A non-abrasive sugar body scrub. A blend of natural essential oils & botanicals such as jojoba oil, sweet almond oil, soya bean oil, green tea extract, ylang ylang, tangerine, geranium. Containing no petrochemicals, harsh detergents, sulphates, animal derivatives, artificial colours, artificial fragrances, Triethanolamine, mineral oil or Parabens.
MANCINE BODY SEA SALTS
A complex marine mix of Australian Sea Salt & deep sea marine kelp extract. This mineral rich exfoliant also contains essential oils which adds to the overall muscle relaxing & skin softening experience.
LYCON BODY EXFOLIANT
This light & creamy body scrub contains Bamboo polishing fibres which assists in unblocking congested pores, buffs dryness & dead cells with the fresh scent of Grapefruit & Lemon essential oils. Perfect in uncovering ingrown hairs.
ANESI SOIN DU CORPS CREMFOLIANT
A cream-gel exfoliant with minute apricot seeds for a gentle, granular body exfoliation. Apply and wait for a 1 minute before rubbing the skin. NO need to rinse it’s a dry exfoliator. Apricot Grains: Eliminates dead cells at the same time its richness in Carotenes, Vitamin C and Folic acid provides antioxidant properties. It does not need rinsing off with water. It smoothes and reduces the thickness of the skin.
CALIFORNIA MANGO EXFOLIATION SCRUB
Containing our signature Mango Extract which provides a fresh scent & potent moisturiser. Anti-inflammatory properties of Aloe Vera, Jojoba Oil plus Papaya extract to eliminate dead skin cells.
- Vegan & Gluten FREE recipe
- Naturally derived ingredients
- Free radical fighting Acai
- Firming Goji
- Antioxidants including Vitamins A, D, and E
- Restores & Protects the skin
- Suitable for all skin types and areas
- Beneficial before self-tanning
Dry body brushing is a traditional practice for exfoliating dry skin, improving lymphatic drainage, stimulating circulation, reducing ingrown hairs and the appearance of cellulite. It is done before showering or bathing.
Sisal is a natural vegetable fibre made from the leaves of the agave cactus. The thick leaves are crushed and mangled to remove the outer husk, leaving long off-white fibres. These fibres are then bundled together and hung in the sun to dry.
Chinese sisal is a softer fibre which is then spun into the coarse yarn, used for softer sisal spa brushes, knitted and woven exfoliating gloves, mitts, and back straps. Mexican agave cactus is a firmer fibre, ideal for the stiff bristle needed to stimulate the skin during dry body brushing.
Dry brushing is said to smooth the skin’s surface & even out lumps & bumps including cellulite
Spritz with Tea Tree spray after each use to eliminate bacteria from the bristles. Once a week wash in warm soapy water and dry in the sun or a well ventilated area. For best results, allow the brush to dry completely between uses. DON’T leave in a damp area, the bristles will mildew.
JAPANESE SPA SISAL BODY BRUSH
A stylishly minimalist alternative to a wooden handle brush.
Softer bristles make this the ideal brush for dry brush beginners.
- Helps with Lymphatic drainage
- Stimulation of circulatory system
- Provides healthy looking tone and textured skin
SPA ESSENTIAL 2 IN 1 SISAL BRUSH & CELLULITE MASSAGER
Perfect for post exercise treatments and offers multiple benefits from one product.
- Toning dry body brush
- Massage upper arms and leg muscles to reduce the build-up of lactic acid
- Massage stubborn areas prone to cellulite
- Massage in circular motions to stimulate lymphatic drainage and reduce cellulite.
SPA ESSENTIAL BRISTLE BODY BRUSH
- Traditional sauna-style unvarnished beech wood body brush.
- Use wet or dry
- Perfect soft bristle brush for dry brushing.
- Soft bristles for stimulating lymphatic drainage system, without irritating the skin.
- Length 19cm
SPA ESSENTIAL ERGOFORM DETOX BODY BRUSH
Soft natural bristle designed to enable a penetrating stimulation of
the epidermis without the scratching associated with firm bristle
- A unique brush head with rubber nodules surrounded with soft natural bristle
- Smooth, soft heels in an instant
- Use wet or dry.
- Gives a gentle kick-start to the lymphatic drainage system
- Perfect for detoxing and exfoliating
SPA ESSENTIAL NATURAL BRISTLE BACK BRUSH
Perfect for brushing or cleaning back & shoulders. Bristle Back Brushes are made from the finest boar bristle.
- Detachable head makes for use on smaller body areas too.
- The soft stimulating fibre tones and cleanses the skin and is also ideal for gentle dry body brushing.
- Woven hanging cord allows for quick and easy drying after use
- Beechwood handle is double varnished for increased mildew resistance
- 42cm overall length & 13cm x 7cm head
Use exfoliating gloves as an alternative to body brushes for a dry skin brushing process. The main advantage is that your skin will look more radiant and smoother. Another benefit is that exfoliating removes the top layer of dead skin cells that are on the face and body
- Regular exfoliating and massaging can help tone and firm the skin
- Pour a small amount of body wash onto the gloves and rub over the body in circular movements.
- Use daily for maximum effect.
- Rinse after use and hang to dry.