Mancine quality and value
Mancine Cosmetics has been servicing the beauty industry since 1965, it began as a small family business in Melbourne with a quest for excellence and innovation.
With over 50 years’ experience, Mancine has grown to become one of the world’s leading brands within the beauty industry.
Its proven formulations provide clients with superior treatments. Their extensive range now includes hot and strip waxes, pre and post waxing, body care lotions and scrubs. Beauty salons love the popular Mancine brand.
All Mancine products are salon tested to be safe and effective. Mancine products are Organic, natural and environmentally friendly and not tested on animals.
Hot waxes are solid in appearance at room temperature and vary in different colours.
They are typically made from the following:
- Beeswax – which gives it its solid appearance.
- Other waxes such as candelilla and carnauba wax to modify the melting point
- Resins– which give it flexibility and contributes to the depth, gloss, flow adhesion and water resistance.
- Additional ingredients such as Titanium Dioxide to help with sensitive skins, it also helps reduce redness and restore the skin.
- Fragrances are common in hot wax like Azulene, Vanilla, Camomile, Apricot, Kiwi and Rose flower
- Hot wax is gentle on the skin.
- It is the wax of choice when waxing female and male intimate areas.
- Hot wax is suitable for sensitive areas or thicker hair
- Hot wax is left on the skin for up to a minute, the heat opens the pores and hair follicles allowing the hair to wax out more easily