Lash Grafting & Glues

Lash Extensions from national salon supplies

Lash Extension Adhesive

Q: What makes an eyelash extension glue the best?

A: The perfect balance being – strength, speed, retention, fumes/sensitivity, humidity tolerance, and storage life.

GRAFT A LASH

Fast Dry Glue 10ml

  • Our most popular drying glue
  • Perfect for beginner lash artists to advance lash artists

Fast Dry Glue Banana Scented 10ml

  • Perfect for beginner to advanced lash artists
  • Sweet banana scent

Medium Dry Glue 10ml

  • Sets in 5 seconds
  • Recommended for beginner lash artists due to the slower drying time. This allows students & novices the time to align the extensions correctly before the glue sets

Top Speed Glue 2ml & 10ml

  • Recommended for experienced lash artists due to the top speed drying time
  • Two sizes means our glue caters to the salon & mobile artist needs and workload which makes the size options cost effective.
  • Graft a Lash glues are
  • Cruelty Free
  • Not tested on animal
  • Contain no animal ingredients
  • Latex Free

TIPS & HINTS

  • When the glue dries in the cap (as they often do) the nib/tip can be cut down multiple times for convenience
  • A sewing pin in the opening of the tube will also prevent drying out

ELLEEBANA

Australian born, Globally loved. With over 20 years experience, it has a global following and reputation as a leader for not only their manufacturing & production of lash & brow enhancements but, for the high benchmark for training and education

Elleebana adhesives are ISO approved & medical grade. They are vegan, not tested on animals, formaldehyde-free and contain no latex.

ELLEEBANA ULTRA BOND ADHESIVE- RED – SLOW SET

2 sizes – 5ml & 10ml. Preferred adhesive for beginner or novice lash artists. Slightly slower setting time than the Ultra Super Adhesive. Setting time of 3-5 seconds and a retention of 4-5 weeks. Ultra Bond Glue is suitable for use during classic and volume applications.

**Shelf life of the product is 6 months unopened and 6-12 weeks when opened. 95% cured after 10 minutes, remaining 5% cured over the following 4 hours.

ELLEEBANA ULTRA SUPER ADHESIVE FAST SET

2 sizes – 5ml & 10ml. Elleebana Ultra Super Eyelash Glue is perfect for experienced technicians that want a quick setting time.

Setting time of 1-2 seconds and a retention of 5-6 weeks, suitable for use during classic and volume applications.

**Shelf life of the product is 6 months unopened and 6-12 weeks when opened. 95% cured after 10 minutes, remaining 5% cured over the following 4 hours.

TIPS & HINTS

Use the pin supplied in the packing material to insert into neck of bottle to stop drying

lash curls and types

Semi-Permanent Lash extensions

  • Eyelash extensions have become one of the fastest-growing beauty trends in the world.
  • clients’ obsessions over longer, thicker, glamorous lashes to help enhance their already gorgeous features is increasing.
  • Our Eyelash Extensions are lightweight and can be made from mink or silk. They can be single lashes or readymade 2D, 3D, 5D or even 7D. These combinations offer a great variety for classic, hybrid, Russian volume, mega volume and everything in between.

**Please note, eyelash extensions are a professional, in-salon treatment. Ensuring you are trained with the most up-to-date techniques and safety procedures is imperative to a successful business.**

GRAFT A LASH Silk Lash

Place lash strip on our U Curve Glass Tile for easy fanning and picking up!!!

Fine, light weight, super soft material. Premium Grade Silk Fibre Eyelash Extensions

Ethically Sourced

GRAFT A LASH Silk Volume

PRE-MADE FANS

Fine, light weight, super soft material. Premium Grade Silk Fibre Eyelash Extensions. Ethically Sourced
Cruelty Free No Animal Product or Testing

ELLEEBANA LASHES

Elleebana eyelash extensions are hand-cut, rolled, and heated to set the curl of the lash. The extensions are designed to give more impact than most others can achieve. All lashes are crafted using PBT (a high-quality Korean fiber). Elleebana eyelash extensions are jet black with a semi-gloss finish. They pack a more powerful punch than other lash extensions while still looking natural, soft, and fluffy. Available in all popular lengths, sizes and thickness.

ELLEEBANA MINK LASHES

Mink, Silk, lashes in easy to use refill trays. Available in all popular lengths, sizes and thickness.

ELLEEBANA PBT Fibre Lashes

Elleebana Y Lashes help speed up the application process, superior quality PBT fibre available in 10mm and 12mm lengths.

ELLEEBANA SILK LASHES

The traditional silk gloss finish producing shine for those clients that like a little sparkle

Call Now Button
Need support? Call 1300 787 771 for urgent requests
Support questions are answered only during working hours and are for non urgent questions. Urgent order additions or changes please call 1300 787 771