FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER $150*
- Payment required prior to shipping.
- Excludes: Large bulky items (such as furniture and equipment)
- Excludes: Remote and some regional locations in NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC and WA as determined by our couriers. International/Export Orders.
- In such circumstances, we will provide a quote for the freight charges at cost so you can approve prior to payment/shipping.
- Delivery times vary from state to state.
- Orders placed by mid-day are generally despatched within 24 hours via courier.
- Any damaged or missing items must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Why is there a small handling fee of $3.75 per order?
All orders are charged a handling fee, this fee allows us to priority process orders made online efficiently and in line with our customers’ expectations. There is no charge for customers shopping in store. Orders placed online for in-store pick-up also will be charged a handling fee.
FREIGHT AND INSURANCE
We generally use couriers to deliver all our orders. They deliver Monday – Friday during business hours and require signature for goods at time of delivery. We will arrange for the order to be placed with one of our nominated couriers for delivery subject to the following terms:
- Insurance – you (the Buyer) bears all risks of loss or damage of the Goods to be supplied from the time the Goods have been handed to a carrier by us (the Supplier) for delivery to your nominated place of delivery. Insurance is your responsibility. We will only arrange for such insurance if you (the Buyer) so requests at the time the order is made with us.
- Authority to Leave – Couriers require signature for delivery. If you are not going to be at the nominated place of delivery at the time of delivery you can provide “Authority to Leave” to the courier. This is to be done by you advising us, at the time the order is made, that it is OK to leave if no one is present to sign for the delivery. “Authority to Leave” is done so solely at your own risk. We (the supplier) and our nominated courier will have no proof of delivery in such circumstances.
- Re-delivery and fees – the Buyer is responsible for all re-delivery fees that an order may incur. If “Authority to Leave” has not been provided and a courier attempts a futile delivery re-delivery fees may apply and be paid by you (the Buyer).