Are a pre-made band of lashes that are applied with a removable adhesive. These are worn for a special occasions or during the day but are not to be slept in. Strip lashes are meant to be an enhancement that can get applied every day, but also must be removed at the end of every day.
Secrets To Strip Lashes Look Natural
- Always trim your lashes to fit your eyes.
- When possible, opt for lash strips with an invisible lash band.
- Apply liquid liner to your top lash line.
- Apply mascara to your natural lashes to help them blend with your lash strips.
Application of strip lashes
- Align the lash band with your natural lash line to check the fit. Trim the outer end if required.
- Apply a thin line of lash adhesive to the lash band and wait for 30 seconds for the adhesive to become tacky.
- Place the lash band as close to your natural lash line as possible and gently press down to secure.
- To remove, simply peel off the lash from the outer edge and carefully remove adhesive from the band to reuse.
SHOP STRIP LASHES
Are premade synthetic lashes that are stacked one on top of the other and attached at the base, often with a knot to allow for fast and easy adhesion. They are typically NOT just one synthetic eyelash like eyelash extensions. Individual lashes last roughly around 12 hours, depending on what activities your day or night has in store.
Individual lashes are great for those with a bit of experience in applying false lashes, these lashes are made to be applied on the outside of the eyes giving a subtle look.
Application of Individual lashes
- Gently remove individuals lash from tray using tweezers.
- Apply a drop of lash adhesive onto foil, the back of the package hang card or other surface and wait for 30 seconds for the adhesive to become tacky. We recommend a professional Medical-grade adhesive as it has a stronger bond that’s perfect for individuals’ lashes, giving you up to 2 weeks of wear!
- Dip the base of the individuals lashes into the adhesive.
- Place the individuals lash over your natural lashes, as close to the lash line as possible.
- To remove, Moisten two cotton swabs with a specially formulated lash remover or baby oil. Place one swab above the lashes and one below. Gently massage the two swabs back and forth until the lashes come off. Never pull or tug!
SHOP INDIVIDUAL LASHES
Magnetic Lashes have been created using our special ‘Micro Mini Magnet’ system that consists of micro mini magnets strategically placed along the lash band ensuring a perfect fit even if trimming is required for smaller eye shapes thus creating a luxurious and premium quality magnetic lash that is much more comfortable and that keeps its natural shape for multiple wears.
Benefits of Magnetic Lashes
- Quick and easy – no glue, no mess, no costly or damaging extensions. Makes wearing lashes fuss-free, mess-free and stress-free.
- Reusable – durable lashes that can be used up to 30-40 times.
- Long lasting – waterproof, wind-proof and smudge-proof for all day wear.
SHOP MAGNETIC LASHES
Things you will need to consider when selecting a strip lash adhesive:
- Formula – always check the ingredients and the usage directions especially if you have any known allergies.
- Patch testing or skin sensitivity test – apply a small amount of product in an inconspicuous position such as behind the ear or the inside of the elbow
- Brush on or squeeze bottle – options for your personal preference
- Tone/finish – adhesives are available in either black or clear
- Patch Test – important if you have never used lash adhesive.